Tuesday 28 February 2017

Easter tag with Tim Holtz crazy bird

Hello Everybody,
It's Monika here with my second post.
This time I have brought you an Easter tag.
This:



And here is my step by step tutorial.

1. I cut out a bigger tag with Sizzix Framelits Tag die by Paula Pacual (658611) from kraft paper.

2. I stamped Tim Holtz background stamp on white cardstock with using Misti Stamping Tool.






3. I covered the stamped image with Ranger Clear embossing powder.






4. I put back the excess to the jar.

5. I heated the embossing powder on the stamped image.





6. I made it twice.

7. I cut out two one size smaller tags from my stamped cardstocks.

8. I inked the edges with Ranger Distress Gathered Twigs and glued the smaller tags on the big one (both sides).

9. I inked with green Distress inks a white watercolour paper and cut out the greens.

10. I placed and glued them on the tag.




11. I stamped the crazy bird and the bunny ears onto a watercolour paper with black Ranger Arcival ink.

12. I coloured them with watercolour technique using Ranger Distress markers.

13. I prepared many layered flowers a few months ago but I didn't use them, so I could just take three form my stash.

14. I placed and glued all the elements on the tag.






Supply list:

Sizzix Framelits Die, Tags by Paula Pascual (658611)



Stampers Anonymous, Bird Crazy by Tim Holtz (CMS212)



Ranger embossing powder, clear


Ranger Distress markers (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade)





I hope you like it! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment