Friday 6 November 2015

Present Tag

Hello! It's my turn to share a project with you today. My thoughts are starting to turn towards Christmas and I'm experimenting with the tags I'll add to my Christmas presents. I thought I'd share this one with you! 
Start by covering a small tag with old book paper:
Then I inked the inside of a Texture fade with Distress Ink (I've since found out that this one has been discontinued but this one would be a great alternative) and emboss the tag - the ink forms on the tag!
Then I added brown Distress Ink and addd a layer of clear embossing powder
For the decoration I cut a parcel and inked with the same inks as above. For the ticket I inked a stamp with Dylusions Inks in water pens - I like the effect these inks create when stamped.
To give the stamped image a little more interest I crumpled it up.
So, if the one comes my final choice, just about 29 more to go! Thank you, as always, for popping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a great gift tag! Have you bought any of the gifts to wrap yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this - and I still have this old texture fade!!!!!

    ReplyDelete